1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HeinekenMan, Mar 21, 2007.

1. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

That's all that stands between me and my glorious ESPN Tournament Challenge victory. And I picked 11 of the Sweet Sixteen teams. I doubt any of those other 480,467 did that!

Take that, poseurs.

2. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

I kinda felt sorry for the guy who went 47 out of 48 -- the only one out there who did.

His only wrong pick? Wisconsin to the Sweet 16. His national champion? You guessed it.

3. Chef

Chef Active Member

One other one did also.........Picked WSU into the final four or elite eight........I forget.

4. HeinekenMan

On my other entry, I missed 16 of the first 32 games. That's 50 percent. Not so great. But I like to pick upsets. It's my weakness. I have SIU in the sweet sixteen.

5. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

I thought this was an attempt to write lyrics for a song to be included on the Rent II soundtrack

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

rent must be even higher than I thought in new york.

7. HeinekenMan

My wife loves Rent. I bought a two-disc audio version. She had never heard of the thing. She loved it. Then I took her to see it live. Bonus points. She gave me lots of love for that, and she doesn't care that I picked Wisconsin in my Elite Eight. So there.

8. WazzuGrad00

WazzuGrad00 Guest

Jesus. Even I didn't do that.

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I, 2muchcoffeeman, am 382,150 places ahead of you. And I picked 11 of the Sweet Sixteen teams.

Take that, Mr. Imported Beer Guy.

10. HeinekenMan

Honestly, I seem to recall being in the top 50,000 after the first two rounds last year. I thought I was quite the stud.

Draft saved Draft deleted