1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

47 percent

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

:-*

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

MITT ROMNEY SAID THAT 47 PERCENT OF PEOPLE DON'T PAY TAXES AND HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THEM AND HE SUCKS AND GO OBAMA FIGHT WIN OCCUPY THE WHITE HOUSE AND WALL STREET AND ROMNEY SAID THAT HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT POOR PEOPLE ONLY 53 PERCENT AND HE SAID IT AT A FUND RAISER FOR RICH DONORS!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phew.

It feels so good to just say it.

3. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

BAN HIM! BAN HIM!!!!!!

4. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Dick you and I need to get in a hybrid cab right now and go knock back a few.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

So, you heard from Bonnie Bernstein lately?

6. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Dick's comments about the 47 percent of people who feel they are entitled to good television may have been somewhat inelegantly stated, but I'm sure he stands by them. He is trying to create a clear choice between people who work hard to have shows like Breaking Bad and Mad Men in our lives, and those who live a life of apathy and dependency and do nothing but watch The Office. Dick is not worried about those people, because he can never convince them The Office sucks. They are too lazy to grasp the channels he's offering.

Also, I'm hopeful he will talk candidly later in this thread about how a two-show solution is impossible between Parks and Rec and Grey's Anatomy, even with TiVo. You have to choose. And if you choose Grey's, you are probably a terrorist sympathizer. Thank you.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Dick, see you in 48 hours... :D

8. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Right on. You beat me to it. Mitt Romney's class warfare against the poor. Makes me sick. He's patriotic only to the 1 percent.

9. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

OK - we've gone from having a bit of a joke and some fun into actual politics talk. So thanks for playing. I figured it would happen, I was hoping it wouldn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.