1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Dec 5, 2006.

1. In 2007 I predict that Scotland will break away from the United Kingdom and that Novia Scotia will break away from Canada. Scotland and Nova Scotia will then form a new country to be known as Nova Scotland. Sean Connery will be head of state.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

In 2007, I predict haiku done in morse code will be bigger than the Beatles, who are bigger than Jesus (not Muscatel).

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

And seals will become sacred.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Michael Vick will revolutionize bowling attire

5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

In the year 2007, airlines will no longer allow passengers to wear clothing on commercial flights over 200 miles.

Disposal seat covers will be made available for $10, exact change is appreciated.

6. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

In the year 2007, Condolezza Rice will bring peace to the middle east by breakdancing her way into Hamas' heart.

7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

So when you hit 200 mile mark do you stand up and take your clothes off?

8. I predict that in the year 2007 Britney Spears vagina will appear on a postage stamp in Thailand. The glue on the back will be crawfish flavored.

9. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

I am this close to vomiting.

10. In 2007 I predict one of the top human interest stories of the year will involve a young man from Missouri who began with a used CD of Nick Drake's Pink Moon and through a series of trades ended up with a new Porshe 911. The story ends in tragedy though as the young man crashes the new Porshe into an 18-wheeler delivering commodes to Home Depot.

11. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

In 2007 I predict that someone from the midwest will win $300 million in the Powerball during the summer and declare himself a candidate for president using the slogan "If Bush can be president then so can I" but this candidate will drop out of the race in January 2008 after realizing he spent the entire $200 million on himself, Christmas presents, and a New Year's Eve party for his frie

12. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted