1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

30 kids and counting

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, May 18, 2012.

1. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Wait, why is he the only one who has to be held accountable? He didn't "make" these babies by himself.

I could see giving his partners a pass if he had 30 kids by 30 different women. Everybody makes a bad choice once in awhile after all.

But when his hoochie mamas lining up to have multiple kids with him it's clear they're only interested in creating bigger welfare checks for themselves.

They care about this kids about as much as this guy does - not one damn bit.

2. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

If he indeed were a jerkoff, he wouldn't be in this situation.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Can you get back to us on how much someone can expect to get from welfare with three kids and what is the optimum number of kids a young lady should look to create with some deadbeat to engage in a life of leisure at Uncle Sam's expense?

4. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

but if the kids are living with them, and he has been ordered to pay child support he has to pay or go to jail. i don't think the women should be rewarded, just the best solution seems to be locking him up.

5. Armchair_QB

Of course locking him up doesn't help the kids either.

6. Armchair_QB

What are the adavantages of getting knocked up multiple times by a guy you know is a deadbeat dad? It's the height of stupidity to hold the women blameless in this situation.

The only victims in this situation are the kids. They didn't get to pick their parents.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I am not blaming the woman. If she is being smart and found a way to get tons of green from Uncle Sam, I would be interested in how much of my hard-earned taxes she might be pulling in.

You seem to be knowledgeable. So what's the amount a woman with three kids might get from the government?

8. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

it guarantees he'll have a job. he can make license plates or mop the floors and they can take most of his 2.00 a day and give it to the kids.

9. Armchair_QB

More than she's getting from her locked-up baby daddy.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So is it a money grab or not?

Draft saved Draft deleted