1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

24 Season Finale: WE ARE OUT OF TIME!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, May 21, 2007.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

And not a second too soon. This year has sucked. Almsot as bad as season three.

Who buys the farm tonight? I vote for mean Chinese dude and Jack's dad, both of whom will be killed by Jack.

The teaser also shows Chloe in some trouble.

I thought Jack would die earlier this year, but killing him off is the only thing the show has left to do.

PS: Put out an APB for KYSportsWriter. He may not be well if he hasn't started this yet. :D

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

So far, absolutely predictable.

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Oh, I'm well and fine. :D

Just got in from a district baseball game and I'll watch the finale sometime tonight/tomorrow before work. This will probably be the last time I check in on this thread because I don't want to read any spoilers.

And thanks for worrying, BYH. :D

4. 2muchcoffeeman

I tend to suspect that the apathy directed toward this thread is a direct offshoot of the badly-plotted season the 24 writers have put out this year. Once the show became mainly about Jack-Dad-Audrey, the season started going downhill.

(Is it possible to direct apathy? May have to investigate this possibility.)

5. 2muchcoffeeman

The whole "blinding Doyle" thing was kind of a surprise. Guess Ricky's not replacing Kiefer anytime soon.

6. 21

21 Well-Known Member

You know what would save this show? Sex. 24 hours of sex. Every hour, sex sex sex, a different kind, maybe different partners, every hour. Maybe some lunch around 2 pm, and a break around 4 to return some emails and open the mail. Otherwise....sex.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Starved for a weekend alone with Boom, are we?

8. 2muchcoffeeman

I was going to post, "WTF?!? What happened to Chloe?" but on reflection, I'm surprised that we haven't seen staff members pass out from exhaustion before this.

9. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

This is just awful. Seriously, Chloe passing out?

Yawn.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Maybe she's finally inhaled the nerve gas from last year.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

Oh and I bet Audrey and Josh's mother die. Kim Raver has another show picked up and I believe Rena Sofer is on Heroes.

12. 2muchcoffeeman

My mom (of all people) IM'd me to suggest that they check her blood sugar. :D

And what are you blaming Yawn for?

This hour: William Devane. Cool. And Audrey again. Not so much.

Draft saved Draft deleted