1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

24 Hour College Basketball Marathon

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Nov 15, 2010.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Butler at Louisville looks interesting. And I defy anyone not to clap or tap a foot when the KSU band plays Wabash Cannonball

2. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

No love for UConn/Baylor to cap the night? Nothing like watching these hard working women play basketball "the way its meant to be played."

3. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

Lo Ellis made my ears bleed...but I like the Greene kid from Kent. Sorry I missed the Hawaii/CMU game. Would love to see Trey Zeigler and if he is worth the hype. Dropped 24 on the Rainbow Warriors, not bad. College basketball is amazing...would love more 24-hour marathons.

4. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

There best be some blue font in here somewhere.

5. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Can't be done. And when you are at a KSU game in person, this song gets played after (it seems like) every play. And it never gets old.

In fact, I have it in my head right now.

Friend of mine is a rabid KU fan, and whenever he hears this song, his response is......"God, I hate that fucking song."

But he still taps his foot to it.

Draft saved Draft deleted