1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"24" fans

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Irishcheesehead, Oct 24, 2006.

1. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Chloe in a low cut shirt = double yummy!

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Chloe anytime = yummy!

The whole "Jack has to die on this mission" thing should be interesting.

3. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

My guess is that he's supposed to die early, like say in the first couple hours. And either it's faked and he goes underground in an attempt to find the masterminds, or he kills the guy who's supposed to kill him and he goes after the terrorists on his own.

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

RYAN SONNER ... WHERE'S THE BOMB? WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME! *explosion is heard just outside where Jack Bauer is interrogating Ryan Sonner* DAMN IT!

5. KYSportsWriter

My husband doesn't wish he was Jack Bauer. He wishes I was Jack Bauer. [/MC Sports Guy's wife]

6. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

I will second the Chloe as a brunette thought. I did notice that on the trailer.

7. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

President Wayne Palmer? I'm curious how that gets explained. I was hoping to see President Heller.

8. MC Sports Guy

MC Sports Guy Member

Yeah, I'm not sure about the President Wayne Palmer thing. But does anyone think it unfair to start teasing fans three f'ing months ahead of time? That's brutal ...

9. KYSportsWriter

No, because they know we'll all go back and watch Season 5 on A&E.

Draft saved Draft deleted