1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

24 Day 7

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Oscar Gamble, Dec 4, 2008.

1. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

www.fox.com/24 should have them, ky.

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

This ticks me off. Hulu doesn't have the final three episodes, and FOX only has recaps even though the link says "watch full episodes."

Bull freaking shit.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

You could just buy/rent the DVD set at this point. :)

4. KYSportsWriter

Eh.

I need to complete my collection (have seasons 2 and 5), so I may do that at some point. Found all 7 seasons for $185 at Target just a few minutes ago.

5. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

All seven seasons for $185 is a bit of a ripoff. You can get them for $20 each on Ebay and/or by waiting for a sale at Best Buy/Walmart.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

Somebody's selling seasons 1 through 6 at about $15 each this week. Maybe Wallyworld, not sure.

7. KYSportsWriter

checked there, best buy and target. all of them were still ungodly high, with season 3 being more expensive than seasons 4-6 at wally world and target.

not gonna try ebay. been scammed twice by people on that site, so i've sworn off it.

8. 2muchcoffeeman

I saw it in the Sunday ads, don't remember which one. But that deal is out there to be had.

9. KYSportsWriter

if you find it, please let me know.

Draft saved Draft deleted