1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2021 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JRoyal, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

So Bianca has a table, some large photos, a huge key to the county, and all Becky does is a Manhandle Slam?

Missed opportunity.

2. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

Hell of a worked shoot promo between Rosa and Baker

Ruby, not Rosa. Im an idiot

i know they’re trying to get eyes on Rampage and all but that shooda been on Dynamaite

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
  3. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

4. nietsroob17

5. nietsroob17

Obvious damage control by Tommy, but judging by the bad spacing and punctuation and apologizing to "those I offended," it's clear he doesn't mean a word of it.

Still nothing from Flair. Took him less time to respond to the viral picture that claimed it was him going down on a woman in the airport train.

6. nietsroob17

Looks like Bron Breakker isn't the only up-and-comer going in the Rechsteiner family right now.

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Y’all could’ve just posted it.

8. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

This is quite something given the immediate family’s stance on wrestling in the Owen Dark Side piece

9. Baron Scicluna

Wow, good for them. And yes, they also get to slap WWE in the face again.

Reading about Martha Hart, I think back to the end of "Hamilton", when Elizabeth sings about carrying on her husband's legacy by helping out others so his story can be told. She's doing a lot of wonderful work in her husband's name.

10. nietsroob17

I imagine Mark Henry would be an intermediary in this partnership. He was really close with Owen's family, as he spoke about in his Hall of Fame speech.

I can envision AEW bringing Bret in some, too, as they did when they first debuted the championship belt.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Lawler is 71 and still doing matches?

12. Baron Scicluna

Yep.

I'd hope he's still doing it for fun instead of doing it because he needs money.

Draft saved Draft deleted