1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2019 Pro Wrestling thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Baron Scicluna, Jan 1, 2019.

1. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

Does it bother anyone else that they’re calling him “the fiend, bray wyatt” like its one big name?

I thought the point of the relaunch and the firefly funhouse was that the fiend and bray were not one and the same? When Bray talks about the fiend he talks like its a different person.

Seth saying “when I face Bray” is stupid. He’s facing the fiend.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

The Monster Abyss and The Monster Among Men Braun Strowman have no idea what you mean.

JimmyHoward33 likes this.
  3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

We have no idea where those fingers have been.

4. JimmyHoward33

Renee def outed Graves and Carmella with a comment about consummating the 24/7 title

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I haven’t noticed, and it’s pretty difficult to see due to the darkness besides, but does he use some sort of finger covering like Foley did as Mankind?

Otherwise, I think back to what Foley was told when he was first pitching the move to the brass. Why wouldn’t the other guy just bite his fingers off?

6. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

7. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Is it bad I would love to see a show at Full Sail but have absolutely no interest in Disney World?

8. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

No. Heck, I have a niece who is attending Full Sail (apparently they're big for animation or something), and I'm wondering if I can make an excuse to go see her at school now lol.

9. nietsroob17

Looks like WWE is going to be treating Smackdown as its A-show now, because they've shifted Cole and Graves to the blue brand, with Vic Joseph (205 play-by-play guy), Jerry Lawler and Dio Maddin (former NFL player turned NXT wrestler/205 Live commentator) on Raw.

Renee Young will be a "special contributor" and host a FS1 Smackdown after-show with Booker T beginning in November, while it looks like Tom Phillips (dang) and Byron Saxton (yay) have been kicked to the curb.

WWE Premiere Week unveils unprecedented coverage

10. nietsroob17

Another great special looking back on HBK/Taker in the Cell and the introduction of Kane. Also breaks the illusion finally and delves into Glenn Jacobs as Isaac Yankem and fake Diesel.

WWE Network

11. JimmyHoward33

12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

That ending was really something.

Draft saved Draft deleted