1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2018-19 NFL coaching carousel thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by HappyCurmudgeon, Dec 30, 2018.

Tags:
  1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Assuming he doesn’t have some neurological disorder...

That was bizarre. The Jets have had some bizarre pressers with coaches. Belichick’s resignation was at the top, followed by Steve Gutman all but saying Belichick was delusional.

2. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I don't get it.

Anyway, maybe Gase was trying to give us visual proof he has a photographic memory just as strong at McVay's?

4. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

5. Gator

Gator Well-Known Member

Adam Gaze.

garrow, Webster, Chef2 and 1 other person like this.
  6. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I would have loved to been a fly on the wall in the office where Elway and Kubiak blew up at each other.

7. Mwilliams685

Mwilliams685 Active Member

This is an interesting way to reward a position coach who helped transform one of the worst O-Lines into one of the better O-lines in the NFL....

8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I once interviewed Googs over the phone while he was sitting on a toilet in South Carolina. That’s all I’ve got.

9. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

That's about as bad an intro presser I've seen since Lane Kiffin promised that the Raiders would "play happy."

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

What is up with Gary Kubiak? Always thought he "retired" due to health issues. Now he's done in Denver and off to the Vikings with his kid? Also, any word on Bruce Arians "health issues" clearing up after a year away from the Cards?

12. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Clive Rush, Boston Patriots, 1969.

Draft saved Draft deleted