1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2015 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by schiezainc, Jan 1, 2015.

1. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

I mean at this point, Reigns looks REALLY not ready. However, it wouldn't surprise me if this effects their booking with Lesnar more - I think he definitely loses to Cena or Rollins, and Reigns vs. either one of them is a more compelling match to me. I don't think Bryan would get the nod just because of his heath concerns, but who knows? Their booking has been especially shaky lately to me.

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Reigns is not ready for the push he's about to receive. I'd much prefer it be Rollins or Ambrose in that spot instead.

As far as the Rumble goes, I don't know if they'll pull the trigger on Reigns or go with Bryan or an even safer choice by having the losers of the title match enter and win it.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Did Cena just call Rollins a twat during that segment, or was I hearing things?

4. KYSportsWriter

I thought I heard that as well.

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Nash to Trips: "what the hell kind of show are you running?"

That says it all right there.

6. KYSportsWriter

Saw that coming from a mile away.

Flair, once again, looked drunk. He kept bouncing off the ropes before he charged at Show.

7. Baron Scicluna

I thought Flair had done well, but that strutting around after chopping Show was dumb. He should have just kept chopping and maybe have Show shove him off before the KO.

Also was amusing to see HBK hiding behind Hogan.

8. Baron Scicluna

So The Ascension get crushed by the Outlawa and JBL, which is bad enough, but we don't even get to hear Simmons speak?

Fail

9. KYSportsWriter

Would have been great for him to say "Damn" after the we were born to rip and shred shitty line. What the hell was that anyway? Who's writing that crap?

10. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

Spend weeks building those two clowns and instead of having them feud with the Usos they have them dropped by dinosaurs. Sounds an awful lot like WCW. It's a cool rub for the old guys but what a waste. The old guys will be back at DDPs next week, and they need the Ascension to get over to help the tag division.

11. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

OK that was sweet. Lesnar face turn really intrigues me. The Rumble triple threat should be great.

12. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Sting on Raw. Wow. Great ending.

Draft saved Draft deleted