1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2013 NHL Stanley Cup PLAYOFFS thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mark2010, Apr 29, 2013.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I totally love Patrick Kane's abilities as a hockey player. His skills are over the top. See my sig.

He's a douche because he's a low rent classless guy.

Remember his idiocy with a cab driver?

"Kane, 20, and James M. Kane, 21, were arrested about 5 a.m. on Eastwood Place, according to Buffalo police reports.
    The pair allegedly punched the cab driver and grabbed money they had handed him after he told them he didn't have twenty cents in coins to give them their change, the report said.
    Their fare was $13.80 and they handed the driver $15, according to a report.
    The cab driver told police he was punched in the face and head, grabbed by the throat and had his glasses broken during the incident."

Remember his "Hey, I got no shirt and I got chicks?

[​IMG]

His teammate David Bolland is a total party guy when he comes home to Mimico but he's not an attention whore like Kane.

Even as an old guy I know what a douche is. Ain't that difficult to figure it out

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

The cab incident was blown out of proportion, and the cabbie wasn't exactly innocent. It's douchey as hell to get drunk and get into a scuffle with another douche, but it's not like was randomly assaulting some innocent person.

He is a total frat-boy douche, through and through, though.

3. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

Again JR, I totally agree. He is a douche, through and through. But it's not him celebrating with the cup with his team immediately after winning the cup that I'm concerned or interested in. It is the Cabbie incident, the limo incident and this past summer's frat party incident that I'm curious about. What's he going to do this summer, coming off of winning the cup and the conn smythe. Is he going to hit a new low, or will the Blackhawks have him tethered to his house or chaperoned everywhere he goes this summer?

I thought this was humourous

4. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

Hoping Kane has learned from his experiences. You can still celebrate all you want and not injure anyone. Hope that happens this time around.

Read today that Boston's Patrice Bergeron has a punchered lung. Ouch!

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I don't disagree that Kane is a bit of a douche. On the other hand, he's kind of a character, and that's kind of funny. We all had a Patrick Kane in our circle back in the day. He's Stifler.

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

Great comparison.

Wonder if Kane ever got peed on at a party, or had to eat dog shit? I'm LOLing just thinking about some of the stupidity he's probably gotten up to, or had forced on him.

7. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

So did Toews f*ck Kane's mom then?

8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

More Stanley Cup fun for Patrick Kane.

http://trib.in/14FsGyV

9. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

There's a photo in there of Toews spraying fans with champagne from the second floor of a bar. Jonathan Toews clearly is history's greatest monster.

Draft saved Draft deleted