1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2012 Red Sox Magic Number Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Sep 29, 2011.

1. 163 - the number of career triples for Lou Gehrig and the Magic Number for the 2012 Boston Red Sox.

I'm a look forward type of guy.

2. Vaginas should smell like vaginas - not like flowers or Red Sox starting pitchers.

3. Does anyone have John Farrell's new number with the Blue Jays?

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Wow, their magic number is the same as the Cubs.

5. Paul Shaffer co-wrote "It's Raining Men." Paul Shaffer is a Yankees fan.

Just saying.

6. I bet when Terry Francona heard about Robin Venture - he probably grabbed a double handful of jerky.

That's just the way I picture it. Francona sees the news on the MLB Network and soundlessly grabs an overflowing amount of Pemmican. That's the sort of man Terry Francona is.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I saw that very story on the Sox/Yankees magic number on SportsCenter tonight..

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Dewey Evans. Thomas Dewey. Just sayin'

9. The fucking mustaches are a dead on perfect match! Don't tell me that's a coincidence.

I want to believe.

The truth is out there.

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

The Dewey Decimal System was created with J.D. Drew's and Jason Varitek's BA in mind.

11. This guy announcing the ALCS with Joe Buck sounds very knowledgeable - the Red Sox should look into him

Draft saved Draft deleted