1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2012 London Olympics

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by StephenBailey, Jun 15, 2012.

1. StephenBailey

StephenBailey New Member

Hey guys. I'll be headed to London later this summer for the 2012 Olympics. Airfare and accommodations are booked. While I am not credentialed to cover events, I am interested in writing atmosphere-esque and feature stories. I'm also open to any suggestions or story ideas.

For any local papers/publications, I would be glad to get in touch with your athletes before leaving for London. And for the more prominent athletes, working with each team's national organization, I should be able to get in touch with most anyone.

I have experience writing for The Post-Standard, The Daily Orange (Syracuse University's independent student paper), the New Haven Register and Lacrosse Magazine, among other publications. I would be glad to pass along clips and a resume to anyone interested.

Feel free to contact me at 203-815-3199 or stephenebailey1@gmail.com. Thanks.

Draft saved Draft deleted