1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2011 Fantasy Baseball league

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Guy_Incognito, Mar 26, 2011.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

So it's your fight to fight? Color me unsurprised.

I've explained myself on here, and in PM. I'm done. The warning is out there. But let's not act like it's one trade offer a year. It's multiple trade offers a week, you know?

2. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

It hasn't come up in a year because I stopped posting on all things fantasy because I hate being the subject of conversation here. No one else started a league & I wanted to play, so I posted, the inevitable responses came & went & all survived. Can we move on now?

3. sportsguydave

sportsguydave Active Member

Where is this league located? StrikeoutsAreFascist is in if there is a spot available.

4. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

5. sportsguydave

sportsguydave Active Member

I'm in.

"That's what she said!" [/Steve Carell]

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Where's BYH? I need to get him in one of these things with me so I can kick his butt. :)

7. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Oh Christ, play the fucking victim. Whatever barbs or jokes have been directed at you have been well-deserved, but they are quite tame compared to other things on here.

Grow some thicker skin and lighten up.

And with that, I'll go join IJAG on the sidelines.

8. outofplace

'bout time. Thank you.

9. I'm in. I won an SJ league in 2007, so it's time to make a return.

10. outofplace

Looks like we need at least three more (not sure if Guy set the limit at 10 or 12). Come on, boys and girls. Am I really that intimidating? :)

11. The Tet Corporation is in.

Hopefully Susannah is home from work in time to watch the Little Gunslingers so I can join the draft.

12. outofplace

That puts us at eight. I just checked and the limit is 14 (the rosters are relatively small).

Draft saved Draft deleted