1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2010 MLB League Championship Series running thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Gutter, Oct 12, 2010.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Neither comment was close to your little streak on the pink whistle thread, though NoOneLikesUs did go a bit overboard.

2. printdust

printdust New Member

This could POSSIBLY turn the Metroplex to a higher baseball allegiance, what with Ryan in contrast to Jerry Jones?
    No contest.

Little talked about clip was the two players...and I only got a glimpse so I'm not sure who they were, chasing Ron Washington with a cooler....they cornered him near the dugout...I thought he was going to jump in the stands to keep from getting wet.

3. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

The ratings issues will come and go.
    This will be a fine series and I could care less about the friggin' ratings.
    These are two teams that battled past all the teams that've benefited by the ratings game.

I'll watch every game and I won't care about who else might not.

Commercialized TV bullshit be damned. It damages the credibility of pro sports.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

George Vecsey compares him to Mantle:

5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

That was torture.
    The joy of watching Juan Uribe hitting a bomb that made us forget that Barry guy for at least a couple of years.
    The agony of Wilson walks.
    The elation of Ryan Howard doing his best Carlos Beltran imitation. No way I wanted any part of Jayson Werth.

Draft saved Draft deleted