1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2010-2011 NBA Season

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by MisterCreosote, Oct 25, 2010.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Terry may have been getting payback for some other stuff earlier in the game but it was a pure punk move. I expect more from a vet like him.

Blake is a scrapper who I'll always appreciate for his NCAA championship. He's a pure PG, the perfect backup and I hope he wins a ring.

2. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Bulls topped Nets to secure at least a tie for top overall record.
    Spurs trailing at Suns in their finale.
    A loss gives Bulls top overall seed.
    A Spurs win forges an overall tie, which would be decided by a coin-flip-type determination (were they to meet in the finals)

Carry on

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Bulls finish with a better record than two of the dynasty teams and even with a third.

4. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

The Buls were a dynasty pretty recently, too.

5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

That's what I meant. They finished with a better or even record than half the Jordan title seasons.

6. dkphxf

dkphxf Member

ESPN produced a piece casting The Decision in a positive light: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/commentary/news/story?page=wulf-110708. One sentence (indirectly) dedicated to criticizing the move, a lot to why it was good.

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Congratulations to a hard worker & a good guy.

Glad to see him get another chance as a head coach.

Draft saved Draft deleted