1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2008 Running Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HandsomeHarley, Jan 11, 2008.

1. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

I was kind of confused with that angle with Jericho and London, mostly because I was flipping back and forth to the HR Derby. What was that all about?

2. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Jericho beat London, then told him he could either follow HBK and his lies or Jericho and his righteous ways.

3. NDub

NDub Guest

Thanks.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

This could set up a Jericho/London vs. Michaels/Kendrick match, which could work because Michaels trained Kendrick.

This is what the WWE needs, is to give the younger guys a rub with the stars.

5. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Jericho-London vs. Michaels-Kendrick. Sounds like a Summerslam match to me.

Also, on Smackdown (SPOILER ALERT!) Kendrick faced a returning Jimmy Wang Yang and Kendrick apparently had a bodyguard accompanying him to the ring. Perhaps this is a sign that London and Michaels will be the team against Jericho and Kendrick (both with seconds, Cade and this new arrival?)

I still think, and I know it's been said by others on this thread -- I'd like to see a few managers in place for certain guys. Jericho and HBK don't need them, but guys like Cade and Benjamin both do.

6. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Just found this on YouTube.

For all you old-school fans. You can thank me later :D

7. In Fantasy Land, maybe.

8. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

If you read the whole post, it might be Jericho and Kendrick vs. London and Michaels.

It could also certainly be Jericho and Cade vs. London and Michaels to keep the all-Raw roster thing intact.

9. Hey, I would love to see London and Kendrick get a serious push.

I just don't think it's going to happen.

All the new guys are getting more TV time now, but Vince is always going to revert to the established stars / well-groomed muscleheads as his bread and butter.

It's what he's always done.

10. NDub

NDub Guest

Off-topic, but...

Whatever happened to Kanyon (aka The Innovator of Offense) and Wrath (aka Adam Bomb)?

11. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

I believe he's off getting tag teamed somewhere.

12. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Haven't seen them in a while.

Draft saved Draft deleted