1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2008 Kentucky Derby

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by trifectarich, Apr 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Oh, great ... Another fucking pissing match

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Some of you are so dumb I can't believe it.

I've said some dumb shit. On here and otherwise.

Come the fuck on.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

1) Lots of animals die in rodeo. It just doesn't happen in the arena very often (except for the occasional steer that gets it's neck snapped), but there are lots of deaths connected to rodeo animals.

2) There's some fucking idiocy on this board. Comparing the horse to Joe Theisman? Is Joe not still up and walking around, drinking beer and enjoying life? Fuck you. Fucking moron.

3) Horses are very fragile creatures. They're walking around on legs skinnier than ours, but with 20 times more weight. Think about it. Of course, some of them are going to break down while racing, just like some will break down while running around a paddock. That said, I'm not sure how I feel about horse racing. It's beautiful to watch, but at what cost?

4. NightOwl

NightOwl Guest

Thanks, Zeke.

Is we dumb because you're dumb,
    or is you dumb because we is dumb?

Also, how is I to come the fuck on?
    Is I to put the wife outdoors again?

She don't like that, but that's OK.

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

lino - reggie lewis dying was tragic cause he was a human being, you know like you or me. last i checked they never proved he was doing coke that was something his insurance company conveniently introduced. as far as the horse? yes it is sad, but not tragic. a human being dying for no reason is tragic, not what happened today.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

This thread's raccoon is drowning.

7. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Since I can still post on locked threads:

The horse that was injured Friday did not die.

http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/news.apx.-content-articles-RTD-2008-05-04-0267.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.