1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2007 New Year's resolutions, MLB style

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by lisa_simpson, Dec 27, 2006.

1. lisa_simpson

lisa_simpson Active Member

I hope I'm not d_b'ing this, but I didn't see it in any of the MLB threads:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=jp-resolutions122706&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

2. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Harold Reynolds: I resolve to take women to Sizzler and grope their thigh, because Outback and a hug got me fired.

Ouch.

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I thought this one was pretty funny:

4. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

The Ryan Freel/Lithium line was pretty funny, but you have to click on the link to get it.

5. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Paul Lo Duca: I resolve not to cheat on my wife with a teenager, which won't be difficult because my wife left me after I cheated on her with a teenager.

Nice.

6. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

The Yahoo sports guys are some of the best reads in the business. I hope they start getting some more credit for the excellent work they are doing. Charles Robinson, Jeff Passan and Dan Wetzel are my favorite yahoo sports writers. The only one I do not care for is Sean Deveney, he is a prick.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

No one credits Yahoo except you.

Dumbass.

8. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Its also pretty clear you are just an asshole for continuing to try to brow beat me for no apparent reason. You need to grow up and get a life or just do us all a favor and leave.

9. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Shouldn't you leave because you are not a sports journalist?

10. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Cat fight, cat fight!

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Angola, I've suggested that before. I was then informed that the non-journalists on this site like indiansnetwork and boom are more important than the rest of us. ::)

And for the record, I like reading Yahoo! sports more than espn anymore.

12. Am I missing something? What, exactly, was in Indiansnetwork's post that deserved him being called a dumbass?

Draft saved Draft deleted