1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

15th anniversary of Pearl Jam's 10

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by fleishman, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Nice post, X.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

That's OK, I'm the one who remembered it first and posted the question. So you rank behind me in loooooserdom. :D

3. fleishman

fleishman Active Member

it's also the 10th anniversary of the release of "No Code".

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Come on now.. bashing Michael Bolton. That makes me sad...very sad.

5. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

"There was nothing wrong with it... until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys. "

6. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Why should I change my name? He's the one who sucks.

7. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

blood is off vs.

and no code is still my favorite pearl jam album

8. Song Seven

Song Seven Member

blood was on vs., not ten, and is one of the best live PJ songs of all time.

i'm going to go throw in a pj boot from limelight in 92 in honor of this thread, and then follow that up with a no code boot from the 96 tour.

9. rgd

rgd Guest

I have an unopened cd of 10, still in the original box (back when CDs were packaged in boxes that were double the length of the actual cd case) and still with the plastic wrapping around it. I got the CD as a gift in '91 but already had it. I never returned the gift. Anyone think it's worth anything?

10. friend of the friendless

friend of the friendless Active Member

Sirs, Madames,

Fifteenth anniversary of best performance on SNL (though REM and Elvis Costello would be in the neighbourhood).

YHS, etc

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Damn right, halfmiler.

I've got the original soundboard recordings of those performances on the Chapters boot, and they absolutely shredded it.

12. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

I still like Alive from that CD as well as Garden and Release Me. Even Flow, however, sucks.

Draft saved Draft deleted