1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

100 worst senior portraits

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, May 19, 2011.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

The one of the cheerleader upskirting herself made me laugh out loud. But I knew I had to post it when I got to the dude in the fur hat, boxer briefs and a bottle of wine.

http://superbooyah.com/index.php/Home/Galleries/Funny/The-100-Worst-Senior-Portraits-Of-All-Time.html

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

There was a guy my freshman year who took a picture with a rat on his shoulder. Let's just say this guy looked like the type of person who would take his senior picture with a rat on his shoulder.

The class ahead of mine had two twins who obviously knew they would be next to each other in the yearbook so they turned in a way where it looked like they were about to make out with each other. Funny stuff.

3. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

That was awesome. The one toward the end with the guy in chain mail holding a sword that said "Viking" underneath cracked me up the most for some reason.

4. imjustagirl

The one with all the Marvin the Martian stuff? I right-click copied it to send to a friend and started to write "This dude went on a shooting spree at some point, I guarantee." And then I noticed the URL said 'girl.'

And I wept.

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Not a senior picture but my college alma mater used to publish a freshman directory with pictures of the incoming class. One guy in my class sent in his baby picture and they ran it.

6. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I have to admit, the mention of "cheerleader upskirting herself" made me click the link. You're a marketing genius, IJAG! :D

That said, c'mon, these CAN'T be real, right? Right?

7. imjustagirl

Party pooper.

8. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Wait til you see the topless pregnant girl.

9. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

10. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Was this Jared before he got fat and went on the Subway diet?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

They told me I could become anything I wanted..... so I became a god.

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

It made IJAG very angry, very angry indeed.

And they had one screwup. The gal with the Pez dispensers surely belonged on the most awesome senior photos grouping. Anyhoo, none of the female ones, at least ones where the subject was recognizable as a female, were that awful. The guy ones were frightening. I fear for the future, as Mr. Foot Fetish will probably be president someday.

Draft saved Draft deleted