1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

10-year-old basketball star

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PeteyPirate, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Just shut up. Yes, I was referring to you. I'm not stirring shit up. Am just sick to fucking death of your stupidity. I will give you this, you are creative, finding new ways to be a dickhead.

Any more year-old stupid posts you want to dredge up for no reason?

2. boots

boots New Member

I HAVE NO DESIRE TO TRADE INSULTS WITH YOU JACKASS. YOU HAVE AN IGNORE BUTTON USE IT. IF NOT MOVE THE FUCK ON. END OF POST!!!!!

3. boots

boots New Member

I can do any damn thing I want to. I read the post and responded to it. If you don't like it, MOVE THE FUCK ON. Is that so difficult for you?

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

What happened to end of post? You are such a four-year-old...

5. boots

boots New Member

What happened to the end of post? I decide when I want to stop posting. I'll also decide if I want to get in the last word. What I want to know is why are you trying to start a pissing match. GIVE ME A GOOD REASON FOR YOUR ATTACKS ON ME!!!!! I don't think you have one.
    YOU have an ignore button. PLEASE USE IT!!!!

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Uh, you, too. Use and don't talk about it. Capital letter cussing? My ears hurt. Other one gone. People need to learn to cool it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.