1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Nov 28, 2006.

1. Esteemed poster Buck has exactly 10,000 posts.

I know that everyone is entitled to be stupid and that Buck abuses that privilege and that he's so stupid he couldn't count his balls and get the same answer twice. I know that someday Buck will be best remembered for having a venereal disease named after him. I know that he smells like a Frenchman on a hot day and that he acts so gay that he makes Richard Simmons look like a lumberjack.

I know all this and yet I am still offering my congratulations to Buck on reaching 10,000 posts.

But I am still feuding with him (at Buck's request).

Buck may have 10,000 posts but he is still my bitch.

2. No love for the Buck-ster

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

The Official Sportswear of Buck's 10,000th post:

[​IMG]

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

The Buck-Chris brawl is the funniest thing going here.

(there, gave it a reply, no wait 21 beat me to it)

5. Sympathy post for the Buck-ster

6. And BYH weighs in with his man-crush on Buck.

At what point do you stop being bi-curious? Better look out or you'll wind up in some sordid hotel room biting a trasvestite on the back as she-it steals your toupe.

Learn from Buck's mistakes!

7. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Kickin' ass, Buck. ;)

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

If you don't give me back my toupee by Monday I'm going to send a soldier of fortune after you.

9. Another Johnny come lately.

The post was up since this afternoon and there WAS NO LOVE FOR BUCK

Great suicide hotline you guys would make.

10. Look you attention whore - this is supposed to be about Buck.

You want to talk about your lost toupe? Start a Lost and Found thread.

Better yet - start a Heathers/80's music thread and that should keep the nightime weirdos busy for 30-40 pages till morning

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'm the attention whore but you had to reply to your own thread to save it from the graveyard!

Hey it's not my fault you start a thread with vague titles. I mean, Buck is the odds-on favorite to win Poster of the Year. Yet your thread about him got zero replies til you posted on it.

Perhaps it's time for you to admit you have a small penis.

12. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Chris, when you reach that illustrious 2,300-post mark, I'll be there in a jiffy. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted