I've debated whether this is the best way to go about this, and while I'm not entirely sure, I feel strongly enough to go through with it.
It pains me to post these. Heck of a debut by Dyno.
Donnie in his element 1128
Amy is not only a lawyer, she is an amazing Sheep scorekeeper who has cleaned up my countless mistakes. As she noted, HoopsterG's scores should...
Little joke we like to play on rookies.
Haha, just kidding. Sorry again. FYI to anyone who's interested -- I assigned all of HoopsterG's answers...
I hadn't realized you missed two weeks. As Amy pointed out, that made you a black sheep. I had to do away with your answers for the finale. Sorry...
10. H&R Block, Jackson Hewitt, Turbo Tax or other?
TURBO TAX (16)
9. Who's the biggest character left on sj.com?
YANKEE FAN (3)
8. Name a Will Ferrell movie.
7. Name a website that hosts a bracket contest for the tournament.
6. Name a darkhorse to win the NCAA men's basketball Tournament.
5. Name an athlete referenced in "We Didn't Start the Fire."
JOE DIMAGGIO (23)
4. What's something people might serve at Easter dinner besides ham?
DEVILED EGGS (2)
I Should Coco
3. Name a celebrity who has embarrassed himself or herself on Twitter recently.
KEITH OLBERMANN (4)
2. Name a well-known female sportswriter.
CHRISTINE BRENNAN (12)
Separate names with a comma.