1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Zumba prostitution case

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Rusty Shackleford, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

If I'm ever considering being a john for a Zumba-fronted prostitution ring, before I do anything, I ask: "You don't keep meticulous records, do you?"

2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Now I feel all tingly inside. :D

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Would they be janes or joans?

4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Hope it isn't that couple looking for Rover.

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

6. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

Given the proximity to Kennebunkport, the Internet would probably explode if a Bush family member's name was in her client rolls.

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

My coworker is obsessed with this case. Just loves the small-town nature and all that. I haven't followed it, but he said just to see how people in a town like that handle this will be so intriguing to watch.

8. turski7

turski7 Member

I know. I grew up in Nevada and the funny thing is even many GOPers in the state feel it should been legal.
    Just for clarification, prostitution is not legal in all counties in Nevada. Clark (Vegas) and Washoe (Reno) it is illegal. Just sayin' in case an SJers need/want the info. Ha!
    But seriously, if it is regulated the way it is in Nevada, it become a legitmate business. You take away the criminal aspect (tax evasion excluded), but at least the girls are safe. The power of control is reversed and those places don't fuck around when people become too agressive, etc. Not to mention the money it pours in to county coffers.

9. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Zumba is illegal?

10. Dan Hickling

Dan Hickling Member

I lived in Kennebunk for 24 yrs (until this Spring) and I never heard of said class ... then again, I lived in Waco back in the 70s and never heard of the Branch Davidians, either

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

That's just what you want us to think.

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Wherever Dan Hickling lives now, watch for some weird shit to come out in a couple years.

Draft saved Draft deleted