1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Zombo.com

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), May 15, 2013.

1. The only limit is you!

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I had not thought of zombo.com for years until a coworker came to my desk yesterday and was like "Have you ever been to zombocom?"

I wondered if it was you in disguise.

3. Can your coworker sing with all the voices of the mountains? Paint with all the colors of the wind?

Then it wasn't me.

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

You only paint with four of the nine colors of the wind.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Fixed.

I'd like to have lunch with that voice artist and the first person to do Ceiling Cat, and Tubgirl, and ask them, "WTF?"

6. When I'm going to paint my picture - I'd paint myself in blue, red, black and gray. All of the beautiful colors are very, very meaningful.

And you know gray is my favorite color.

7. dooley_womack1

I think Romney is actually that voice artist.

8. I think my penis would be the best thing to happen to your mouth since teeth.

9. dooley_womack1

Yeah, my floss just hasn't been cutting it. Oops, that's right, you'd never reach the back teeth. Never mind.

10. You floss your teeth with dicks?

Good to know

11. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

What I learned today:
    Never Google the Tubgirl.

Ever.

12. When you deconstruct Tubgirl you find it is a metaphor for the break-away SportsJournalists.com board disgustingly wallowing in their own feces.

Draft saved Draft deleted