1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Zombie Miyagi vs. Predator

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Unibomber, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Unibomber

Unibomber Member

Yes, you read that right.
    Some of my drunken coworkers got into a debate at an Irish pub over whether a zombie Mr. Miyagi could defeat Predator. There was no consensus among these drunken twits.

Here are the arguments for each:

Zombie Miyagi -- being a zombie, he would produce no heat and, therefore, not be seen by predator. A few crane kicks later, and it is all Miyagi!

Predator -- He is a predator and not a 60-year-old tiny Japanese man.

I voted for Predator simply because Miyagi's greatest weapon is his mind. Zombies are stupid mindless forms (see Shaun of the Dead).

Discuss ...

2. Key

Key Well-Known Member

That is freakin' hilarious!

3. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

Unless your theory about the heat signature is correct AND Zombie Miyagi doesn't have a classic zombie mentality ('EAT BRAINS'), he could win by concocting some sort of elaborately planned death for Predator. Mere karate is not going to take one of those alien fuckers down.

If Zombie Miyagi comes at Predator with no weapons, even if Predator doesn't see him, it's no contest.

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

If Predator doesn't realize WHAT Zombie Miyagi is, ZM has a chance. ZM could walk right up and, Predator thinking it's a challenge, would engage in hand to hand combat. All ZM would have to do is get one bite in and he'd turn Predator into Zombie Predator.
    And then we're all fucked.

5. Unibomber

Unibomber Member

That's science!

6. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

I thought zombies were only human, kind of like how your dog can't get the cold from you.

Zombie Predator would definitely whup Zombie Miyagi's ass, however. Any way you slice it, Miyagi's goin' down.

7. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

This is my favorite thread ever.

8. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

Wesley Willis would have made a fantastic song about it.

9. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Zombie Miyagi would lose simply because he would kick Predator's ass and then, right when he can deliver the death blow, he'd twist Predator's nose instead.

Predator would then bite off his head.

End of Zombie Miyagi.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Zabka would destroy them both.

11. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Zabka or zombie Zabka? I think it's a difference that should be debated.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Zombie Zabka never would have let LaRusso win...or let Rick Morehouse mock his small weenie in the cafe a few days before kicking his ass at the prom.

Draft saved Draft deleted