1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Zodiac

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Simon_Cowbell, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I saw it again too... There's something about Fincher's films... Fight Club may be the most watched film in my collection. I watch parts of it almost weekly...

I honestly could not tell you the last time I saw a movie twice in a theater. Maybe Sin City...

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Good movie. A little long, but very good.
    Great to see the voice of Roger Rabbit/Carvelli from 'Weclome back, Kotter.'

3. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Note to self: Don't read movie threads until after you've seen the movie ... The last half of the film I kept thinking, damn, Ruffalo's got Columbo spot-on. I'd have caught the reference anyway, but after reading this thread, I could think nof nothing else.

4. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

sorry, dude.

5. friend of the friendless

friend of the friendless Active Member

Mr wannabe,

I kept waiting for him to order the chili.

YHS, etc

6. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

I would love to see Ruffalo tackle that in about 10 years.

7. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Saw it this afternoon. Absolutely tremendous. If Downey and Ruffalo don't win awards for their roles, investigations need to be launched.

8. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

To multi-task threads: Excellent movie. The newsroom was a little on the clean side.

Draft saved Draft deleted