1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Zit fit

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Drip, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

Desitin. Or Balmex. But Desitin's the best. Don't be embarrassed. My wife taught me this and it really is a miracle. Minor zits will be gone in a day or two. And it makes sense; Desitin gets rid of baby's rashes, why shouldn't it work on pimples?

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

I may never cut the scuzz off my face again now ...

3. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Oh my god I can't imagine how pore-clogging that would be. Diaper rash cream contains zinc oxide, which is a physical barrier to prevent excess moisture from sitting on the skin. It's the same type of stuff the lifeguards put on their noses.

I'm sure this would work well if your breakout was due to heat rash or other irritation, but this stuff would actually make true acne worse.

What really works to make irritated breakouts less red and inflamed: Visine.

4. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Visine, for the pot smoker with oily skin.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Which is which?

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I always used to use Visine to reduce fresh zits, and it worked like a charm every time during those puff days.

7. Drip

Drip Active Member

Draft saved Draft deleted