1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Zimmerman trial

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Did anyone start a running thread? Anyway, one of the prosecution's star witnesses, Rachael Jenteal, seems to have crumbled. Caught in lies, said on the stand that "creepy-assed cracker" isn't racist and apparently can't read cursive.

To me, it's very clear this young lady merely wanted her 15 minutes and found out testifying under oath isn't all that much fun. That said, I still think Zimmerman is going to get convicted of something.

2. I am obsessed/fascinated by her neck fat.

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

TMI

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Who knew that Martin was dating Gabourey Sidibe

5. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Y'all some cold-ass motherfuckers. And I like it.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Combine her neck fat and the 19-year-old with a nice little ass and you get E's dream girl.

7. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

When the prosecution's star witness can't read a letter she supposedly wrote, isn't it time for a judge to dismiss the case?

8. Boom_70

At worst she offsets the ill conceived knock knock joke told by the defense

9. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Wonder how much she was paid to be the star witness?

10. Boom_70

"He did not ax me that. The state axed me that" / Rachel Jenteal

11. BenPoquette

BenPoquette Active Member

Has anyone ever proved to be a nastier, fouler pig in front of a national television audience? The prosecution was out of its damned mind for calling her to testify. It took about two seconds of watching her lie, roll her eyes and disrespect everyone to convince me she couldn't be trusted to spell her own name correctly.

My favorite part: "You said you heard grass...even said it was wet grass. What does wet grass sound like?"

Second-favorite part...
    Question: You said 'crazy-assed cracker' is normal in your environment. What environment is that?
    Answer: Pervert.

What a great star witness.

12. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

The case going to trial at all was just to give people the illusion that some kind of justice was being done. The whole thing was over when cops didn't collect evidence or do much of anything else in the first couple days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.