1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Zija -- Anyone here ever heard of it?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KYSportsWriter, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Yes. Unless you have the time and resources to invest in something like this, you will be wasting so much of your time.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I think we all know that by the time KY comes on here asking for advice, he's already made up his mind.

Every single one of us can tell him it's a scam, but he' going to find out the hard way because he wants to believe.

It's almost enough to make me ask how his love life is going.

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

For all we know, YF, he's rockin' a supermodel on his arm.

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

And the zija keeps him "game ready" when she is.

5. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Actually, YF, I haven't made a decision. I've got some of the stuff and I'm going to try it and see what happens, but I haven't decided if I'm all in.

As far as my love life goes, it's excellent, thank you very much.

6. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Moddy, part of it is building a team under you as you go. The teacher I talked to today has thousands of people under him, but he didn't bring all those people in. He brought in a few, someone else brought a few and so on and so on.

I've seen the results around my hometown. The stuff has worked for the majority of the people who have tried the stuff and stuck with it. A friend of mine was on blood pressure medication -- had been for years. He's off it now and his doc told him it's because he started taking the stuff.

7. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

KY, that's a textbook pyramid scheme. "Building a team" is suckering other people to get in beneath you on the pyramid.

8. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Does poindexter know about this?

9. Boom_70

Looks like the price to be a distributor is that you must purchase $1000 of product.

10. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

This is a bad idea.
    Think about it: If there are more people involved in the sales than there are customers, something is not working the way it's being presented to you..

11. Boom_70

It starts with the product. If it was that good it would have already hit the SJ radar.

Also likely that the inventors would have sold their patent to Coke or Pepsi for Millions.

12. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

Is it bad that the product doesn't have a wikipedia page? At least, I didn't see one last night.

Draft saved Draft deleted