1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Zija -- Anyone here ever heard of it?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KYSportsWriter, Jul 5, 2011.

1. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

He showed me his last several paychecks just to prove he wasn't pulling my leg.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I hope it works. I hope a couple months from now you come on here and tell us how much you cleared selling this stuff.

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I hope it does, too. Lord knows I could use the extra income.

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

So a person with no sales or marketing experience is clearing $208,000 a year, and that doesn't seem suspicious?

5. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I think all kinds of crap might pop up that will prevent you from making the kind of money you would like. It is the nature of these marketing "opportunities," especially when you cannot devote yourself full-time to such an endeavor.

I would temper your expectations and excitement, just so you are not disappointed. And don't rely on any perceived income until you have that money in your hand. But I certainly wish you the very best.

6. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

You have nothing to lose but time. DO NOT INVEST A NICKEL OF YOUR OWN MONEY. Typically most multi tier firms make money off selling their "sales kit". Have the guy who got you into it provide the kit out of his pocket since he has made so much and will be making money off your sales.

Once you "infiltrate" maybe it will turn into a good investigative journalism story on multi tier marketing scams.

7. ucacm

ucacm Active Member

$4,000 a week? I kind of wonder if this isn't like that old Married With Children episode where Peggy is making more money than Al.

8. Boom_70

I doubt Peggy from VISA is even making that much.

9. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

The teacher must be the best cold caller in the world if he's making that kind of money.

10. Boom_70

Imagine the people buying the stuff. They must be the healthiest population in the world.

11. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

The richest and healthiest people in the world live in Kentucky. Who knew?

12. Boom_70

I have a great opener for you KY:

Dija have your Zija today?

Draft saved Draft deleted