1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Zija -- Anyone here ever heard of it?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KYSportsWriter, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Turtle Wexler

Turtle Wexler Member

You are on fire tonight. :)

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I just drank a can of the stuff and when I got up *** I tripped. You never told us about the "male enhancement" potential. This stuff lays to waste whatever ol' Bob from the commercials was using. If he used this, the smiley wife wouldn't greet him at the door. She'd jump his bones in the driveway.

But I'm still fat and bald. I guess that's the next can.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I went from Bruce Willis to Gunnar Nelson circa 1990 in a few cans. I've shit out so much fat that Ryan Reynolds looked at my abs and said, "Damn, those are some kick ass abs...." Then Ron Jeremy saw me at the gym and he was walking out of the store with a six-pack of Zija.

4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I'm about to crack open my first can. My bald spot will be gone and I'll be fully erect in 10 minutes, based on what I'm reading here. Will give an update later.

5. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I'm not going to drink this for fear of what it will do to my supple ass. Its already too supple for most mortals to handle.

The vision of my Zija-fueled super-supple ass might actually change the world as it would be revered as a religious object. An idol to be worshiped.

6. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Dear lord help us if that ever happens ...

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Comments are great. People love Zija!

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

'... Ninja obstacle course community and the healthy, naural, fit lifestlye' seems like kind of niche market.

9. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Three out of four ninjas recommend Zija.

BDC99 and YankeeFan like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted