1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Zeke has no idea why he killed a hobo tonight: Henley joins Billy Joel @ Shea

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jul 17, 2008.

1. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Beacuse nobody said it on the first page: Don Henley must die.

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Re: Zeke has no idea why he killed a hobo tonight: Henley joins Billy Joel @ She

Bless you, terrier.

And your children.

And your children's children.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I'd hit it.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Zeke, for you. This is last night's show.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Anyone hear a scream?

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

I texted Junkie in between encores. And Mellencamp's presence wasn't nearly as jarring to my entire existence as Henley's. so suck it!

And that was an awesome post by Junkie, even if he's a ranting, raving douchebag who doesn't like "Keeping The Faith" and goes to bed early now. (Edit: douchebag used in the fondest of ways, I don't really think he's a douchebag, it's just a figure of speech. Also, I heard prancing on the way in)

7. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Saw Billy Joel in a 1986 concert in Southern California. Glad I saw him then, but I think if I were to ever see him again it would be in New York and only in New York.

8. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

It pisses me off when an artist has a song people love and then goes all self-indulgent in concert, turning it into something that's freaking unrecognizable. To me, that shows no respect for the paying customer.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Time for me to find a hobo and strangle him.

Billy joined tonight by The Who and Paul McCartney. Motherfuckingfuck. Last Play at Shea my ass.

I blame the Wilpons.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Suck it, bitchboy.

You got Henley.

You fail at life.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

It was Jeff McKight's doing. He hates you because you made fun of his glasses.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Our shared admiration of Nick Punto is not enough to spare you your life at my hands.

Draft saved Draft deleted