1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Zack Morris on Fallon!?!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Jun 8, 2009.

1. taller hack

taller hack Member

I was rolling, great stuff. Fallon hasn't been as much of a disaster as I expected, although that may not be saying much.

2. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

Wow, terrific.

3. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

That was awesome.

Good on Mark-Paul to be a good sport for this stuff.

4. ColbertNation

ColbertNation Member

Graham did a great job of being a jerk when he came on the show and transitioning to an almost-human by the time he left.
    And while we're on the subject, and if I may be permitted a threadjack, when will common sense prevail so that the remaining seasons of Blue can be released on DVD?!

5. Petrie

Petrie Guest

Two words: Stacy Karosi.

Fantastic stuff :D

6. blacktitleist

blacktitleist Member

By far, that is the best thing Fallon has done since he began. And great for "Zack" to play along. My wife and I were rolling.

7. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

Fallon still sucks. He just can't not laugh during skits. Come on man, be a pro.

That said, great piece. Like blacktitleist said, best thing Fallon's ever done.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

God, Fallon sucks at everything. It's a good idea to try and become the guy who organizes a reunion of some goofy long-ago show. But there's nothing cultish about Saved By The Bell--everyone in his demo knows the show is a cheesy cultural touchstone--and let's face it, it's not hard at all to get everyone together. Gosselear (sp?) and Lopez are the only ones doing anything.

If he really wanted to do something impressive, he'd try to get a Mr. Belvedere reunion going. There's a career skidding to a halt, a la what has happened to just about everyone on SBTB, then there's a career REALLY jumping off the rails, a la the three kids on Belvedere.

Fuck almighty, Fallon, can't you do anything right?

9. linotype

linotype Well-Known Member

A Belvedere reunion would be impressive -- especially if Fallon brought the shovel. ;)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/2001/oct/18/guardianobituaries

10. shockey

shockey Active Member

whatever. it was worth staying up for fallon tonight just for krya sedgwick. man, she's lookin' good. :D :D :D

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

Haha I didn't think I had to point out that Mr. Belvedere has been dead for eight years!!! :D

But seriously...to pull together everybody else would be a challenge. Uecker is the only one who is busy. The rest are in witness protection, apparently.

12. Jar of Flies

Jar of Flies Member

Trying to watch Mr. Belvedere...

Draft saved Draft deleted