1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

zach hampel has a blog

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Herbert Anchovy, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Reminds me of the "Everybody Loves Raymond" episode when Robert was dating a chick who was HEAVY into frogs and had them all over her bedroom. Robert tried escaping out of her bedroom window! haha!

2. pallister

pallister Guest

She even ate flies.

3. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

I wonder what would happen if he came home one day and found that all of his balls were missing. And yes, there is a double meaning in that statement.

4. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Don't be surprised if we get a "newbie" here soon that defends him. Or he may come as himself ... the new JDV?

5. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Do you know how I know he's gay? He likes balls in his face.

6. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

Beat me to it as well.

But then, in the press box, he can't knock over little kids to get his baseballs.

7. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

What. A. Douchebag.

8. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Let me just put it out there for everyone: I personally do not like this guy. Not a mean, malicious jerk like most of the people we dump on here, but I can't stand how he goes about things and conducts himself as a baseball "fan."

9. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

According to his blog, he did get a press credential.

I read two posts. I could not read more.

10. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Right now, I don't give a shit about outing myself: can you imagine having to work with him? The dude has like the baseball strain of Peter Pan syndrome.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

He was on Mets Weekly this week with some puppet host named the Kooz.

He made the Kooz tolerable.

You, Zach, are a complete fucking loser. Get a life.

12. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

If Ichiro signed with the Mets this off-season, you'd see a big spike in Kleenex sales in the Queens area. To think this jackass has two books, a blog, gotten on TV multiple times and has the gall to charge people HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS to come to a game with him, it all makes me very disgusted he even is associated with professional baseball.

If anyone sees him at a game and you have the luck of a ball coming nearby the two of you, use it as an excuse to clock the fool in the jaw. Maybe it'll knock some sense into him & he'll realize an obsession like this need professional psychiatric help.

Draft saved Draft deleted