1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You're special to me ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rosie, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

That was a great read.

2. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

For some unknown reason, I started reading old threads on here this afternoon. Six hours later, I'm still reading them.

Some were the stuff of greatness. We learned more about people we didn't see face-to-face than we ever would have imagined.

Some of those threads, I showed the worst of myself (and I apologize for that, to everyone from Piotr to Boom and everyone in between). Some of them, others showed the worst of themselves.

Some were gut-splitting (steak knives, anyone?). A few made me sniffle.

At its best, this place will always hold a special place in my heart. As will some of you.

Especially John D. Villarrial. His babes were provably, demonstrably hot.

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

But his moobs were always bigger

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I miss you, shottie.

5. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

I was thinking about this earlier. I can't remember how I found this place, but I've loved it and the people on it. I've had some political sparring in the past (and present at times, though I like to think I keep it clean). I've gone through a few different names. This place has even cost me a job (so I'm told).

I may have the worst time-as-member-to-number-of-posts ratio of anyone who regularly visits, but this has become my bar, the place I go to shoot the bull with people and just hang out. When I've been going through bad stuff, this place has helped put my mind on something else. The people here are truly special. Thanks for letting me be a part of it.

Draft saved Draft deleted