1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You're my (hic) Woonnnnderrrrwallll!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

I played it on a constant loop after a breakup a while back. That song just moves me, but I can't really explain why.

2. Kurt Evans

Kurt Evans New Member

I'm a fan of a team that would make that trade. I don't know if Jim Hendry is drunk or just stupid, but I'm betting there are superior odds that Jenkins is a Cub next year rather than the player of any other team.

3. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I can only hope.

4. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Not to mention, the band came back in a big way with the latest album, Don't Believe the Truth.

The title track on The Masterplan is superb.

I have an odd group of like four or five bands that I'll buy every release, no matter what. I won't list the others for fear of ridicule, but suffice to say Oasis is one of them. I'd love to see them in concert some time.

5. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

Songbird and Trey, you are both fags.

6. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Always loved Oasis, but I was scanning last night and apparently they've done a video for "Acquiesce". So, a track that was good enough to be a B-side 8-9 years ago is now single worthy?

Show's how far they've slid since their initial brilliance.

Draft saved Draft deleted