1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You're in charge: What does the next Star Wars movie look like?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MisterCreosote, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Seems like a lot of people around here would introduce the Ron Swanson character into the storyline.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

They could make it as a snuff film and it would be an improvement from the prequels.

3. HookEm2014

HookEm2014 Member

I wish this would happen, but it's almost impossible to do a story that would fit with their ages. The droids can be there, they don't age, but in order to do a Han, Luke and Leia story they'd have to do a lot of explaining to make everything fit that far into the future. It'd just be better to re-cast or go thousands of years back, that way there's no character issues.

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I'd like to see Yoda skullfuck Oprah.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Cosmopolitans for all!

[​IMG]

"Mr. Big, I am!"

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I didn't make this. Did you?

http://youtu.be/3rBpliHAVOQ

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Hired: Guy who wrote Little Miss Sunshine, and the upcoming Hunger Games sequel.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/11/next-star-wars-films-get-treatment-by-hunger-games-sequel-scribe-michael-arndt/

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I suspect that means the director is probably signed and sealed too, and probably can't be announced right now because of possible conflict with a current project.

In a franchise thing like this it's important that the director and main writer be on the same page. I doubt very much they'd ink a writer before making sure they'd be compatible with the director.

10. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Lindsey as Leia?

Draft saved Draft deleted