1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your perfect woman (or man)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by alleyallen, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I would, in the interest of our young writers here, just like to point out the best rule when writing about sex both on SportsJournalists.com and in your own writings:

Less is so much often more.

2. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Yeah, good luck with that.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Oh don't worry I already subscribe to that.

4. Kaylee

Kaylee Member

I want a woman who's comfortable enough to say There's still some carrot chunk stuck between your teeth from when you vomited in your mouth from reading that post on SportsJournalists.com.

5. GBNF

GBNF Well-Known Member

I want a woman who makes me laugh and smile and cry and think and feel and live and breathe.
    I want a woman who thinks it's cute that I cry in movies.
    I want a woman who doesn't like sports but loves Jeopardy.
    I want a woman who cares more about other people than herself, and expects other people to care about her than themselves.
    I want a woman who loves to feel cold so I can make her warm.
    I want a woman who loves to feel sad so I can make her smile.
    I want a woman who loves to feel happy so I can share her happiness.
    I want a woman who plays Scrabble and gets mad if she loses. Bonus points if she sometimes wins. Sometimes.
    I want a woman who will appreciate when I stop to buy her flowers.
    I want a woman who laughs at my father's jokes, for no other reason to make him feel good.
    I want a woman who takes the time everyday to laugh and to cry and to think — like Jimmy V said.
    I want a woman who has a beautiful smile and good style and cute hair.
    I want a woman who wears polka dot sundresses and know she looks incredible to me.
    I want a woman who wears sweats and a t-shirt and knows she looks incredible to me.
    I want a woman who appreciates a good onion ring and the perfect ranch dressing.
    I want a woman who loves Forrest Gump and Love Actually and Back to the Future.
    I want a woman who loves Bon Jovi and Fleetwood Mac and Tupac and Luciano Pavarotti and Van Morrison.
    I want a woman who hates the Raiders, especially if she hates the Raiders because I hate the Raiders.
    I want a woman who hangs out with my best friends and feels comfortable.
    I want a woman who I can make fun of. . Pardon the incorrect grammar. Of whom I can make fun.
    I want a woman who reminds me of Stevie Nicks in 1977, Kelly Kapowski in 1993, Jennifer Love Hewitt in 2002.
    I want a woman who holds my niece and makes her laugh and teases her and cherishes her like I do.
    I want a woman who feels.
    I want a woman who loves.
    I want a woman.

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I want GBNF's woman, too.

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

You don't want much, do you GBNF? :D

8. GBNF

GBNF Well-Known Member

Is that asking for too much?

OK...

I want a woman who isn't 43. Umm, again.

Edit* Sorry if I offended any 43-year-old women.

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

So you're saying you're not going after anymore cougars?

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i just want a little quiet time.

11. I thought you were gonna go for some Ratt lyrics there, Tomas.

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

The most important personality trait for me is a sense of humor. I want someone who will make fun of me a little more than I'll make fun of them, and always know I'm joking around.

Draft saved Draft deleted