1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your New AJC -- Nothing That Will Piss You Off.

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Fenian_Bastard, Apr 20, 2009.

1. VJ

VJ Member

Being-a-good-Sunday-paper-itis?

2. bigbadeagle

bigbadeagle Member

Good Christ, that looks like a bucket of hammered shit. (oh, the things you pick up when you spend a summer as a ditch digger with a group of bikers as the job foremen).

3. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Gotta say the electronic version you see here looks way, way better than the actual paper I pick up from the driveway.

Print is dull and very small. Could they at least send me a magnifying glass as a subscriber so I could read the MLB standings?

This product bears a closer resemblance to the free Weekly Shopper you can grab at your local grocery than to any major metropolitan paper I have ever seen.

If it were up to me, I'd cancel my subscription pronto. I like to read a paper much more than go online, but the changes they've made at the AJC has completely pushed me over the edge. Only my wife, who much prefers the hardcopy read at the breakfast table, is keeping the AJC alive in the CK household.

Draft saved Draft deleted