1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your mall food court weakness

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by wickedwritah, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Good one frank - you are a real pro

2. lisa_simpson

lisa_simpson Active Member

You realize that Topsy's ships canisters, right?

3. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Horsey Sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

I always thought that was kind of a disgusting name. Because it looks like the sauce of a horse at the stud farm.

They stopped making those potato cakes, apparently. I used to love those.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Orange Julius.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

The mall where I live has a kick-ass, full-on delicatessen (with the best beer selection in town) about 20 yards away from the food court; I can sit down at the back of the deli and have imported beer and an amazing sandwich and completely forget that I'm at the mall. So why the hell would I eat at the food court?

Side note: I fully expected some of you to make the obvious joke by claiming that your mall food court weakness is the just-over-18 hotties who are on break from their part-time jobs at places like PacSun and A&F. Nobody went there. Not even Cradle Robber. Disappointed, I am.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I have yet to see anyone under 40 (besides me) at the mall closest to my house. It's kind of a crappy mall, but the two outdoors ones are way further away.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Sorry, but that was a given...

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

They still have them. And if you have a couple of minutes to spare, it's well worth it. Since nobody orders them anymore, they have to make them to order.

Not that you can find it anymore, but Karamelkorn rocks.

10. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Actually, that biting sensation was the Sbarro's assaulting your intestines and colon.

11. patchs

patchs Active Member

Auntie Anne's is pretty good when they're fresh.
    I love Chick-Fil-A, sadly, the closest one to me is about a 4-hour drive.

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

At 300 calories and 3 grams of fat, there are about a million things worse for you than an Auntie Anne's pretzel.

Including those incredible fries . . . which, sadly, don't seem to exist in my neck of the woods anymore.

Draft saved Draft deleted