1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your mall food court weakness

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by wickedwritah, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Even if you were stranded on an island with Tom Hanks and a volleyball?

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I'd eat the volleyball.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Seven hours. If you're lucky.

4. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Sbarro -- prove that Satan is real and alive and is forcing you to eat his intestines slapped between two pieces of alleged pizza crust.

Auntie Anne's -- okay, fine, it's not the revolutionary force in pretzel entertainment, but they're not bad. And they're not all that bad for you, either; a handful of them are low in fat, including the messy but yummy Glazin Raisin, which pairs together with their lemonade like a USA Today with a Red Roof Inn room.

5. STLIrish

STLIrish Active Member

I'll third that. I don't think I've ever even seen one that wasn't in a mall food court.
    [/quote]

I'm Irish, not Italian, but I'll fourth it. Sbarro's is atrocious.
    But one thing I miss, living in the Northeast, is Chick-Fil-A. We don't have 'em.
    But we do have Panda Express. Yum. I think I might head to the mall right now.

6. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

More like seven days.

"Why is the cheese green?"

"New food coloring we're experimenting with."

7. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

The last time I got violently ill - I mean want-to-die-right-then ill - was after eating at a Sbarro's. Don't know if the two are related but I will not take that chance again.

Chick-fil-A is awfully good.
    And I like one of the Asian joints but I can never remember the name. One of them sucks, one of them is good.

8. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Way to much info Moddy

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

How could they not be related?

Never getting violently ill at Sbarro's, despite eating there daily for the better part of two years, ranks as the biggest miracle of my life.

10. KP

KP Active Member

Cinnabon and Arby's.

Arby's Sauce... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

11. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Oh, I suspect they were quite related. Just have no proof. Could have picked up a virus an hour before I went there. Maybe McDonald's or Chick-fil-A would have done the same thing.
    But I doubt it.

12. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

I've never really been tempted by Aunt Annie's, Auntie Anne's or whatever it is. I find the smell off-putting in our local mall and when I look at the offerings, it does nothing for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted