1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your mall food court weakness

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by wickedwritah, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Brodie: Cookie stand's not part of the food court.
    T.S.: Sure it is.
    Brodie: The food court is downstairs the cookie stand is upstairs it's not like we're talking quantum physics here!
    T.S.: The cookie stand is an eatery, an eatery is part of the food court.
    Brodie: Bullshit! Eateries that operate within the designated square downstairs qualify as food court, anything operating outside the said designated square is considered an autonomous unit for mid-mall snacking.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Sbarro's is Satan's food.

Wicked is right. Auntie Anne's is to die for. Literally. Since you'll probably be dead by the time you get to the car.

3. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

AA's is to soft pretzels as Sbarro is to pizza.

both are shit.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Renee: What are you doing? You promised me breakfast.
    Brodie: Breakfast, shmreakfast. Look at the score, for Christ's sake. It's only the second period and I'm up 12 to 2. Breakfasts come and go, Renee, but Hartford, "the Whale," they only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

AA's is still much better than Sbarro's.

6. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

As an Italian-American, I can tell you that Sbarro's is the worst thing to happen to our culture since the Mafia. And I just had Sbarro's yesterday.
    [/quote]

I'll third that. I don't think I've ever even seen one that wasn't in a mall food court.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I don't get the Auntie Anne's thing. If I want a big, fat pretzel, I want a pretzel with mustard and salt. That's it.

Not some cinnamon sugar, chocolate dipped sprinkled with coconut bullshit. That is not a pretzel.

8. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Got to agree.

I'm a fan of the crispier, more well-done soft pretzels (if that makes sense) and every time I pass by Sbarro's that pizza just looks dubious, like it's been sitting there for seven hours. And it probably has.

9. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Not a fan of coconut bullshit?

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Not especially, no.

Non-coconut version either.

11. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Not even almond joy!?

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member