1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your mall food court weakness

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by wickedwritah, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Then eat a LOT more of it.

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

There are people in malls. That precludes me from frequenting them.

3. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Although the potential for people watching is off the charts at this time of year.

4. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

There are no malls anywhere within a 3-hour drive from where I live. :)
    One of the few advantages of life in the middle of nowhere.

When I was a kid, I thought Chick-Fil-A was of the gods.

I find the previous MrIncredible post very puzzling. Is there something I don't know about Hot Dog on a Stick?

5. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Cinnabon.

Fortunately I only got to malls once every few years.

6. markvid

markvid Guest

More fat in one of those than in a Big Mac.
    Yet I never say no to one...

7. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I love me some Chik-Fil-A, mostly because there isn't one within four hours of me, as far as I know.

As for food courts... it's Orange Julius. Either the strawberry or tripleberry. And if I were in KC, I'd probably eat too much cheese and cinnamon corn from Topsy's popcorn. Unfortunately (and fortunately, I suppose) I'm not in KC.

8. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Mrs. Fields cookies. They used to do a thing where if you went later in the day, they would sell a bag of the ones from earlier that day for a like a buck or two and it would have 10 or 12 cookies inside it.
    Chick-Fil-A is also good, but I was a little disappointed, even hung my head in shame that they didn't sell Grandma's Apple Pies, a reference fans of Ben Folds will get.
    HoopsMcCann has the best Chick-Fil-A story ever though.
    The stores aren't open on Sunday, but he was covering the Chick-Fil-A Bowl and it was on a Sunday and they had the food in the press box.
    Still my favorite post here. Ever. On eating the Chick on Sunday, "It was like punching Jesus in the nuts."

9. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Actually, I did a call-out order. It will be delivered to your house in about an hour.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I'd forgotten about that. I think I fell on my floor laughing at that one.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Yeah, and come to think of it, how did Mel miss a shot of that in Passion of the Christ?

12. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I was in a San Francisco mall last week when I saw a guy dressed up as Santa Claus on-line at Auntie Annie's. As soon as I saw him, I thought of Vince Vaughn's "better than that" rant in Old School.

As an Italian-American, I can tell you that Sbarro's is the worst thing to happen to our culture since the Mafia. And I just had Sbarro's yesterday.

Draft saved Draft deleted