1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your mall food court weakness

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by wickedwritah, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

Just checked out their dinner menu. Most entrees are in the 23-30 range, except this one:

So do you have to tip on the Vespa too, or just the food?

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Fuck the chicken biscuit. Get the Chick'n Minis. Accept no substitutes.

3. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

I've never lived anyplace there were Chick Fil-As ... until about a year ago when a new shopping center opened up down the street.
    Still didn't bother with them because I just figured they were the same as a Burger King or Carl's chicken sandwich. WRONG.
    Kid drug me there recently. The No. 1 (no pickle) with BBQ sauce is outstanding. Now it's a regular lunch stop.

4. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

I've definitely saved a few bucks thanks to their Sunday policy.

I don't think it's that overpriced. And the one Chick-fil-A in my town runs so many promotions and coupons that it's almost impossible to pay full price. And impossible to find a seat during peak hours.

One promotion they ran was "receipt day," where you could order anything and come back within a month with your receipt and get the entire order again, for free. A delayed-gratification buy-one-get-one-free. The drive-thru line stretched around the store and through the adjacent Home Depot parking lot. Police were on hand to direct it all.

5. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

There's ONE Chick-Fil-A in NYC, but it's part of the NYU student union thingy, and you can't buy unless you have a student ID.

Mmmm...Grad school...

6. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

Not going to lie, I have planned flights with layovers at airports that have a Chik-Fil-A

Draft saved Draft deleted