1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your life list, non-sportswriting version

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by novelist_wannabe, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

• Continued to kick ass
    • Was as bad as I knew I can be
    • Really put it out there, and by it I mean Mystery's mojo
    • Gave it as good as I got it, was all that and more and lost my shyness, vis a vis the rocket in my pocket
    • Worked my voodoo on the lady fans, took a thorn out of some cat’s paw and built a shrine to my own bad ass
    • Gave the demons what for, spared the rod and spoiled the face, and continued to kick ass
    • Showed the bad men what it's all about, released a dove from a ghetto rooftop and cradled a newborn baby in the ruins of a church
    • Stuck it to all the suckas
    • Showed the man that I meant business
    • Took a computer class

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Maine, Florida, Alaska and Hawaii. And I intend to see all of them before I turn 40, dammit!

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

That is cool.

I'm up to 35 or 36.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I'm at 19. :(

5. Maine is a FANTASTIC state. Stop in Kennebunk/port. My former hometown!

6. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I've been to ... 21, though a lot of them have been drive-throughs. As for overnight stays or longer, more like eight.

7. Songbird

I consider an "official" state being-to as spending at least one dollar there. i've spent at least one dollar in 30 of those 35 or 36 states.

8. pallister

pallister Guest

I've never been west of Oklahoma City, but I did have a short phone conversation with the late Donnie Moore when I was a kid in Arkansas and he was in the same Chicago bar as my dad.

9. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Yes, but how many have you had sex in?

10. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

By that standard ... 19 and the D of C.

11. IU90

IU90 Member

Now that, quite honestly, is the most impressive thing I've seen on this list. Did you hold em down?

12. Songbird

Cadet: I'm a virgin.

IU90: Yes, and I could've eaten more. You should see what I used to do to bags of Oreos.

Draft saved Draft deleted