1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your kitchen doesn't pass inspection!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by printdust, Sep 2, 2010.

1. printdust

printdust New Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100902/ap_on_he_me/us_med_dirty_kitchens

OK, so this begs the question, if we're so unhealthy at home, and seem to be healthy, is there really a problem? Or is it for the most part a paranoid overreaction?

Or did it just dawn on them that homes are potentially unhealthy? What purpose does this serve other than to maybe get the government to pass or condemn my kitchen because we left the dishes in the sink last night?

Not that I want someone picking their nose before rolling my Burrito Supreme at Taco Bell.

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Hey, California has to cover that budget deficit somehow.

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Many people seem to think that a restaurant with a dirty kitchen will automatically lead to problems. It just means they've left the door open to problems, even if the odds are still slim. But I'd rather them not risk it.

4. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

You'd be at far greater danger from a kitchen that didn't keep food at the appropriate temperatures than from one that's dirty. Of course, the latter is often visible evidence of myriad harder-to-detect problems, such as the former.

Draft saved Draft deleted